Year One Quotes
To wrap up my first year of DPT school, I am going to give you some quotes that have happened in the last couple weeks.
Krista looking through her calendar intently before class:
Me: "What are you doing?"
Krista: "I'm just trying to orient myself to the day and month, to be honest."
Learning about the unit Dalton in reference to the phoresable definition, Krista leans over to me and whispers: "I dated a guy named Dalton. His mom was a biologist. *Dramatic pause* She did that on purpose."
During the 7k race talking about pheromones and discussing how attraction can be based on these scents, we get on the topic of a certain person and Brianna says: "Ugh, he probably smells like freakin roses."
Talking about what attracts us (post 7k race) while drinking a free beer we were given, naturally I say something related to the current situation:
Me: "I like to smell people when they drink."
Brianna: "What?!"
Me: "That didn't come out right. I just mean I like the smell on their breath."
Krista: "Wait, what?!"
Me: "No, no that didn't sound right either, it's just one of my favorite scents...but I also like the smell of chlorine and eraser shavings, so there's that..."
Krista in reference to the new water fountain right outside our classroom: "I was so excited that they put a water fountain on our floor that I filled up my water bottle, and as I was waiting to use the bathroom, I drank half of it and had to go back and fill it up again."
Brianna: "I'm excited for tomorrow...I might even dress up! And by that, I mean wear JEEEAANNNS!!!!"
Brianna: "Nick's a great cook, but he likes the full fat, sticks of butter version because he says it's all about the flavor. So, sometimes I cook to give our arteries a rest."
Trying to convince Krista to make a list of all her fun quirks, she asks me to help her think of some. I start listing what I can think of, and she responds: "God, I'm such a freak!"
Seeing a stack of free books, Krista says I should take one because it looks cool. I laugh and grab it, and she continues: "That's why I have books, they look cool. Actually, I really don't have books because I don't like to read. The only book I own is 50 Shades of Gray and I haven't read it!"
Me talking to Nick and Rob: "Do either of you drink? I've never thought to ask."
Rob: "I've been known to consume the Devil's water."
Rob right before the neuro exam, he abruptly gets up from our study group. We ask if he's okay. He gives a dramatic pause, then says, "I've got the nervous poops."
Krista looking through her calendar intently before class:
Me: "What are you doing?"
Krista: "I'm just trying to orient myself to the day and month, to be honest."
Learning about the unit Dalton in reference to the phoresable definition, Krista leans over to me and whispers: "I dated a guy named Dalton. His mom was a biologist. *Dramatic pause* She did that on purpose."
During the 7k race talking about pheromones and discussing how attraction can be based on these scents, we get on the topic of a certain person and Brianna says: "Ugh, he probably smells like freakin roses."
Talking about what attracts us (post 7k race) while drinking a free beer we were given, naturally I say something related to the current situation:
Me: "I like to smell people when they drink."
Brianna: "What?!"
Me: "That didn't come out right. I just mean I like the smell on their breath."
Krista: "Wait, what?!"
Me: "No, no that didn't sound right either, it's just one of my favorite scents...but I also like the smell of chlorine and eraser shavings, so there's that..."
Krista in reference to the new water fountain right outside our classroom: "I was so excited that they put a water fountain on our floor that I filled up my water bottle, and as I was waiting to use the bathroom, I drank half of it and had to go back and fill it up again."
Brianna: "I'm excited for tomorrow...I might even dress up! And by that, I mean wear JEEEAANNNS!!!!"
Brianna: "Nick's a great cook, but he likes the full fat, sticks of butter version because he says it's all about the flavor. So, sometimes I cook to give our arteries a rest."
Trying to convince Krista to make a list of all her fun quirks, she asks me to help her think of some. I start listing what I can think of, and she responds: "God, I'm such a freak!"
Seeing a stack of free books, Krista says I should take one because it looks cool. I laugh and grab it, and she continues: "That's why I have books, they look cool. Actually, I really don't have books because I don't like to read. The only book I own is 50 Shades of Gray and I haven't read it!"
Me talking to Nick and Rob: "Do either of you drink? I've never thought to ask."
Rob: "I've been known to consume the Devil's water."
Rob right before the neuro exam, he abruptly gets up from our study group. We ask if he's okay. He gives a dramatic pause, then says, "I've got the nervous poops."
Comments
Post a Comment